CURRENT NEWS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- The Vanna Venturi House, a masterpiece of 20th century architecture, has received preservation protection!
- The 2017 Business Sponsorship Brochure is available, including special discounted packages
- FOLLOW US: We think our Instagram account is among the most beautiful ones out there! Do you agree?
- NOMINATE: We’re accepting nominations now for the Preservation Recognition Awards. Deadline Dec. 8
- HOMEOWNERS: Ask the Experts on Dec. 3: Is Your Crock Pot Spying On You?
- PARENTS: Join the monthly Chestnut Hill Explorers’ Club for Kids. Next on Dec. 10
- PRESERVATION ALERT: Greylock is going to Sheriff’s Sale on Jan. 10. High Hollow sold on Oct. 4.
- Second-floor office space above the Chestnut Hill Historical Society is available for rent.
With one of America’s largest urban historic districts and ample green space, Chestnut Hill is defined by – and loved for – architecture, history, and nature
We protect Chestnut Hill’s defining features