NEWS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- PRESERVATION ALERT: Going to Sheriff’s Sale are High Hollow on Oct. 4 and Greylock on Nov. 1 (both revised dates)
- Not clear about the Greylock situation? Or about easements in general? Read these two quick pieces by Randy Williams and Richard Snowden.
- HOMEOWNERS: Ask the Experts: How Can Insulation Improve Life in Your Older Home? – Oct. 1.
- PARENTS: Check out the new Chestnut Hill Explorers’ Club for Kids! – begins Oct. 8.
- URBANISTS & NATURALISTS: Register for Exploring the Andorra Natural Area: A Walk Through a Forest Like No Other – Oct. 16.
- Second-floor office space above CHHS is available for rent.
With one of America’s largest urban historic districts and ample green space, Chestnut Hill is defined by – and loved for – architecture, history, and nature
We protect Chestnut Hill’s defining features