CURRENT NEWS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- PRESERVATION ALERT: Greylock is going to Sheriff’s Sale on Nov. 1. High Hollow SOLD on Oct. 4.
- Not clear about the Greylock situation? Or about easements in general? Read these two quick pieces by Randy Williams and Richard Snowden.
- HOMEOWNERS: Ask the Experts: Preserving Historic Windows – Nov. 12.
- PARENTS: Check out the new Chestnut Hill Explorers’ Club for Kids! – Nov. 12
- Second-floor office space above CHHS is available for rent.
With one of America’s largest urban historic districts and ample green space, Chestnut Hill is defined by – and loved for – architecture, history, and nature
We protect Chestnut Hill’s defining features