CURRENT NEWS AND HIGHLIGHTS
- PRESERVATION ALERT: Greylock is going to Sheriff’s Sale on Nov. 1 (new date). Get the latest information.
- CALL FOR NOMINATIONS: Tell us by Sept. 8: What do YOU think should be nominated to the Architectural Hall of Fame?
- Sponsorship Opportunities are available now for the 2016 Architectural Hall of Fame Gala.
- Register for an architectural tour of Summit Street on Sept. 10 (free for CHHS Members but limited space!)
- Come by CHHS on Sept. 10 for “Ask the Experts” on Chimneys and Fireplaces (free and no preregistration)
- First Saturdays’ Open Archives will not be happening on Sept. 3 (Labor Day weekend) but on Sept. 10 instead.
- Second-floor office space above CHHS is available for rent.
With one of America’s largest urban historic districts and ample green space, Chestnut Hill is defined by – and loved for – architecture, history, and nature
We protect Chestnut Hill’s defining features